Guest Rooms / Public Areas
Cleanliness is critical when it comes to protecting your brand. It impacts your guests’ experience and perceptions, affects their loyalty and influences what they tell friends and family. That’s why it’s important to consistently deliver a clean, safe and efficient environment. It will improve guest satisfaction and help increase your bottom line.
GPM’s program offers you systems, services, products and training aids to help achieve the kind of cleanliness that will impress your customers and ensure their loyalty.
With our solutions and services covering all areas of a hotel, you will benefit from:
- Clean and comfortable guest rooms and public areas
- Clean, soft, pleasant-smelling linen
- Fresh-smelling rooms and indoor areas
- Shiny floors and spot-free carpets
- A pristine and inviting pool and spa area
- Sparkling glasses and shining plates and cutlery
Kitchen / Restaurant Areas
Kitchen Area – Restaurants
The demands of food preparation are constantly increasing, and quality, costs, staff and hygiene issues require careful attention to detail. The quality of the food and the cleanliness of the environment in which it is served are the key factors of your guests’ experience.
GPM’s program offers you products, systems, service and support, everything you need to create a clean, safe and efficient operation, economically achieve the standards you demand and be confident of regulatory compliance. It keeps your personnel trained and your food safe. It helps reduce the risk of food-borne illnesses and regulatory violations. It delivers an effective hygiene management, covering every step from the evaluation of incoming food to the cleaning processes in the kitchen and dining areas.
With the 360° of Protection Programme you benefit from:
- An inviting, clean, sanitary and safe environment for you, your employees and guests
- Reduced water, chemical and energy usage
- Solutions to avoid food-borne illness and cross contamination
- Lower total ‘cost of clean’ with effective products and controlled dispensing
- Clean and safe preparation surfaces and floors
- Sparkling glasses and dinnerware
- Personnel trained on the latest hygiene regulations